Juan Young Trust Scholarship
The Juan Young Trust Scholarship recognizes an outstanding student attending Mt. Hood Community College.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be under 21 years old at the time the scholarship takes effect
• Must be an Oregon resident
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.