Mt. Hood Community College Latino Club Scholarship
The MEChA Club recognizes and honors a MHCC student with a $500 scholarship to be applied toward tuition and fees at MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be Hispanic/Latino
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must become a member of the MHCC MEChA Club
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.