Association of Women in Automotive Scholarship
The Association of Women in Automotive created this scholarship to encourage other women to pursue a degree in a non-traditional career. This scholarship recognizes and honors an outstanding MHCC student studying Automotive Technology.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Automotive Technology
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Qualified female applicants will receive preference over qualified male applicants
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.