Steve Martin Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Steve Martin Memorial Scholarship shall be to recognize and honor an outstanding student in the Hospitality and Tourism program.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Hospitality and Tourism
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must have completed at least 15 credits at MHCC by the time the scholarship takes effect
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.