Portland Swap Meet Committee Endowed Scholarship
The Portland Swap Meet Committee Scholarship for Automotive Technology recognizes and honors a student in the Ford ASSET program with a scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Automotive Technology – Ford ASSET
• Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment in the Ford ASSET program during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.