Foundation Partners Group Scholarship
The Foundation Partners Group Scholarship recognizes an outstanding Funeral Services Technology student with a $2,000 scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be a Foundation Partners Group employee
• Declared major in Funeral Services Technology
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excludes maximum timeframe requirements)
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.