Mile Post 3 Scholarship
The Mile Post 3 Scholarship recognizes one outstanding nursing student each year with a scholarship to use towards tuition and fees at Mt. Hood Community College.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Nursing
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain satisfactory academic progress
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
• This scholarship is renewable for an additional year if sufficient funding is available and the recipient continues to meet the scholarship requirements.
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.