Riverview Community Bank Scholarship
Riverview Community Bank was founded 90 years ago on a desire to see success in the community. They have assets totaling $887 million and employ over 275 talented employee-owners across 18 offices. Their employees work to shape their community through volunteer efforts at more than 100 local organizations as well as the bank’s active sponsorship of numerous events throughout our community. Riverview has generously supported the MHCC scholarship program throughout the years.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria.
• Must be a recent graduate of a high school in the MHCC District
• Must be a first year student (0-35 credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.