Paul and Carol Kreider Performing Arts Endowed Scholarship
Dr. Paul Kreider was a former President at Mt. Hood Community College. The Paul and Carol Kreider Scholarship Fund for the Performing Arts provides a scholarship with the goal to attract some of the region’s most talented young artists to begin their training at MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Performing Arts
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.