Jeremy E. Christensen Memorial Scholarship
The Jeremy E. Christensen Memorial Scholarship honors a student of excellence and need who earned a GED or earned a high school diploma through homeschooling.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must have earned a GED or earned a high school diploma through homeschooling
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
• Preference will be given to applicants majoring in Criminal Justice
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.