Kerri Foland PTA Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of Kerri Foland, a wonderful wife, mother, friend and physical therapist assistant. This scholarship allows Kerri’s legacy to live on by giving future physical therapist assistants opportunities that otherwise may not be available.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Physical Therapist Assistant
• Must be an Oregon resident
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excludes maximum timeframe requirements)
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.