Connections Community Inc. Scholarship
The Connections Community, Inc. Scholarship recognizes and honors a graduate of the Transitions or Transiciones program.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be a graduate of the Transitions/Transiciones program
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.