Portland Cremation Center, LLC Scholarship
The purpose of the Portland Cremation Center, LLC Scholarship Fund shall be to recognize and honor a Funeral Services student of excellence and need with a scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Funeral Services
• Must be a second-year Funeral Services student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.