Junki and Linda Yoshida Endowed Scholarship
The Junki and Linda Yoshida Scholarship recognizes and honors a single parent studying at Mt. Hood Community College with a scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be a single parent
• Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excludes maximum timeframe requirements)
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.