Wintz Family Foundation Scholarship
The Wintz Family Foundation Scholarship recognizes members of the Transitions and Transiciones programs with scholarships to allow them the opportunity to pursue training at MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria.
• Must be a current student or graduate of the MHCC Transitions or Transiciones program
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.