Hoodview Amateur Radio Club Scholarship
The Hoodview Amateur Radio Scholarship recognizes and honors a licensed radio amateur or immediate family member of a licensed radio amateur with a scholarship to attend MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must either be a licensed radio amateur OR immediate family member of a licensed radio amateur
• Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.