Rodney T. and Ruth Robinson Endowed Scholarship
The Rodney T. and Ruth Robinson Scholarship recognizes and honors an outstanding student with a one-year scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Preference will be given to students with a declared major in Visual Art
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
• This scholarship is renewable for a second year if sufficient funding is available and the recipient continues to meet the scholarship requirements.
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.