Mt. Hood Community College Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is made possible through the fundraising efforts of the Mt. Hood Community College Foundation. Local donors generously contribute to our scholarship program to provide our students with opportunities to help fund their education.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.