Boeing Machine Tool, Mechatronics & Engineering Scholarship
The Boeing Company generously provides a grant to fund scholarships for Mt. Hood Community College students in the Machine Tool Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, and Engineering Transfer programs.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Machine Tool Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Transfer
• Preference will be given to applicants with a declared major in Machine Tool Technology or Mechatronics
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.