Noll Family Memorial Scholarship for Performing Arts
The purpose of the Noll Family Memorial Scholarship for Performing Arts shall be to recognize and honor a student of excellence with a scholarship.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Music or Performing Arts – priority will be given to Music majors
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Must have earned a high school diploma
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees, and books; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.