Marcus Family Scholarship
The purpose of the Marcus Family Scholarship shall be to recognize and honor a student in MHCC’s Nursing program with a scholarship award equal to two terms of tuition, including the appropriate student and technology fees per credit hour.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in the MHCC Nursing program
• Maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term)
• Maintain 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall and winter terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.