Northwest Motorsports Association Annual Scholarship
The Northwest Motorsports Association Scholarship is made possible through the efforts of the Association, local automotive dealers, and MHCC automotive instructor Jerry Lyons.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Automotive Technology
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.