Anna Mae Tichy Endowed Scholarship for IECC Students
The Anna Mae Tichy Endowed Scholarship for IECC Students is one of three scholarships established through the generous support of Anna Mae Tichy, retired Dean of Mt. Hood Community College’s nursing program. This scholarship honors an outstanding student enrolled in Intensive English for College and Careers (IECC) at MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Must be enrolled in IECC classes at the time the scholarship takes effect
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be disbursed during fall term
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
• This scholarship is renewable for a second year if sufficient funding is available and the recipient continues to meet the scholarship requirements.
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.