Frank and Mary Wales Music Scholarship
The Frank and Mary Wales Music Scholarship recognizes a returning music student with a scholarship in order to enable that student to continue his or her studies at MHCC.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria.
• Preference will be given to students with a declared major in music
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Must be a second year student (36+ credits completed) when the scholarship takes effect
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain full-time enrollment at MHCC (12+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees only; no cash will be disbursed
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.