Oregon Region Porsche' Club of America Scholarship
The Oregon Region Porsche Club is a local organization that raises funds for scholarships to support students studying automotive technology. This scholarship recognizes a student of excellence in the MHCC IMPORT program.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for this scholarship.
• Declared major in Automotive Technology – IMPORT
• Must have completed two terms of the Automotive Technology – IMPORT program to be considered
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Oregon State Aid Application (ORSAA)
Once selected, the recipient must meet the following requirements in order to remain eligible for this scholarship.
• Must maintain at least part-time enrollment at MHCC (6+ credits per term) during each term the scholarship is in effect
• Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the MHCC Office of Financial Aid (excluding maximum timeframe requirements). Visit https://mhcc.edu/KeepMyAid/ for more information.
• Funds will be distributed equally between fall, winter, and spring terms
• Scholarship funds may be used for all costs of attending college including tuition, fees, books, supplies, transportation, etc. Any amount remaining after tuition and fees are paid will be disbursed directly to the recipient
Award amounts are subject to change based on availability of funds.